Monday, April 26, 2010

The more I read.............

The more I read for this course, it seems the more overwhelmed I become.
I have completed all of the essential readings required up until now and I even read some of the extra suggested readings.
I am now up to the stage where I need to get a wriggle on and get a real start on assignment 2. Unfortunately I seem to be a very good procrastinator and my family are eating incredible meals at the moment. In fact one of the kids asked who was coming to dinner last night when they saw me preparing dinner instead of preparing my assignment.
Also by the looks of it my house needs a really good dust and vacuum. Maybe I'll look into that today some time.
Reading all of the forums I am becoming incredibly confused. I thought it was a straight forward assignment when I first read it but now I am beginning to wonder.
Today's goal will be to decide what three information skills models I am going to compare and contrast. Unfortunately all of the family is home today too as it is the ANZAC day public holiday so the day may not be as fruitful as I would like.
Anyway I might as well give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment