Saturday, April 10, 2010

Assignment finished and submitted!!!!!

I submitted my assignment today. The reason why I did this is because I am really sick of looking at it and trying to make it better. The more I look at it the more errors I think I find and the more frustrated I get as I really don't know how to fix it and make it better.
I know I haven't completed the first part as well as would be expected, but I am hoping that the second part makes up the shortfall in my marks. I also figure that I will have to work extra hard on the second assignment to make up for the shortfall of marks I am expecting in this first assignment. But then again Uni is funny and I may actually do better than I think.
Roy has suggested blogging my 'aha' moments of the assignment before I forget.
At this point in time I am beginning to feel really stupid as I don't really recall any aha moments during this assignment. I had done a fair bit of research on information literacy for a subject I completed last year so many of my aha moments came then when the whole concept was new to me.
I am feeling quite concerned about the readings I have done this year though as I think they all say the same thing except with really minor wording differences, so I am quite concerned I have missed something HUGE and have missed the whole point of this subject.
I guess only time will tell.
One thing I have learned through this ordeal is that I need to persevere in learning to be a teacher librarian as it is really challenging and quite complex and full of rapid changes in the area of technology. I feel blessed to be in a great school with others that can help me in the area of technology as it is an area that I don't do easily.
The forum has been a huge confidence builder for me as I see others who are also having the same difficulties as me and are getting hung up on the same issues as me. The forum has also been helpful as sometimes the people who post comments are a few steps ahead of me which is great because the problem has been solved even before I get to it.
I have just joined the Sutherland Shire teacher librarian network and already they have provided me with a wealth of information that can't be found in books. Some of the other teachers have been absolute lifesavers for me.
I need to think a bit harder about the aha moments and will get back to that after I have though a bit harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment