Sunday, April 4, 2010

Assignment 1 for ETL401 and Happy Easter

What a way to have to spend the Easter long weekend.........................completing this assignment about information literate school communities.

So far I have eaten all of my Easter eggs,(and then some!) and have heaps of printed articles covering my kitchen table while I try and make some sense of this assignment.
I am finding it incredibly difficult to stay and focus (obviously haven't mastered Covey yet) and get it all together. I know what I want to say, but unfortunately I said it all in about 200 words so now I need to find another 800 somewhere to make it to the quota required. I don't get it when people say that they need more words to say all of their information.
I am also struggling to be critically evaluative and not merely descriptive because basically all of my articles seem to agree with each other about an information literate school community and I can't seem to think outside the box to think of anything in opposition to what they have said.
At the moment I have about 30 tabs open on my computer with all of my searches for articles. at least James will be pleased with all of my references. I just hope it all makes sense, and I also hope I can get it all completed by tomorrow as my husband goes back to work on Tuesday and my eldest gets back from Dragon skin tomorrow night and I will then have to entertain the kids for the rest of the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment