Friday, July 8, 2011

Results are out and I have officially finished!

Well the results from semester 1 have been posted and I have now officially finished this course.
I now have a Master of Education (Teacher Librarianship), I am very excited.

I got a distinction in educational research. Thank-you Bev. I have got to say that Bev is the most amazing lecturer I have ever had. She is sooo supportive and an incredible encourager. I really loved this subject with her cheering me along and I guess my results demonstrate what an amazing lecturer she is.

I only got a pass in social networking. I am quite happy with this result, however the difference in lecturers was quite noticeable. My lecturer for this subject often went AWOL overseas and was impossible to contact. It was very much a case of teaching yourself as there was absolutely no teaching done at any stage in the course.  I think the lecturer who is doing the course this semester may be more pro-active in actually teaching the students something instead of leaving them to their own devices.

Oh well, that's the end of my rant and the very last entry of my online journal...yipee.
I am off to take the kids to Movie World to celebrate tomorrow.

Looking forward to graduation in December.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cathy! Don't give up on blogging just because you're finished the course though :) I'm sure you'll still have lots of things to share, and lots of things you learn over the years. I am wondering what to do with my blog when I get to the end of the year - might just revamp it and give it a new title and continue on with it.
    Best wishes for your future as a TL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ! this is a bit late but yeah nice work. have you go t another Blog started yet ? :)

    ReplyDelete