Monday, January 24, 2011

Collection development policy

I am really happy to say that I have completed the second assignment for ETL503. It was to develop a collection management policy for my school.
I think that I have done a really good job of it and I am really happy with the finished product.
Now I guess it will be up to the markers, and the truth is no-one ever really knows what they are looking for despite there being a marking criteria supplied.
I am going to let it sit for a few days and then will venture back to it to make modifications before I hand it in on the weekend.
Today I have started to write my portfolio for ETL 507. I have a week to complete it, although I think that it probably needs a bit longer. Oh well it's lucky that I work best under pressure, because there sure is a lot of pressure at the moment.
We are now in the last week of the school holidays and on the way to buy bread for lunch I bought a pair of school shoes for Marissa. Yay a good job done in less than 5 minutes.....quickest ever and that included getting a car park.
Oh well moving on to my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment