Monday, April 11, 2011

Conclusion of module 5 and INF506

I can't believer that I am at the end of my last module. I never thought I would reach this place in my learning.

What next???
Well I guess the answer to that is to get stuck into the two assignments I have to do. I am feeling comfortable with the second assignment as I have already done my 3 online journal activities so I guess that means at least half of that assignment is done.
The first assignment is doing my head in though as I really want to get a strong start on it, but I also want to wait to see how the library blog ends up. I guess I will search out readings etc and work on my plan etc so that it won't be as time consuming when I really need to be doing it.

Having read Tim O'Reilly and John Battelle's blogs I have done as suggested and added them to my blog list on my home page of my blog.
Since beginning this subject I have added many good blogs to the list, a list that didn't exist before the start of this subject.

Oh well, off to look at my other poor neglected subject as well as trying to get a start on these assignments.

1 comment:

  1. You're way ahead of me. Well done in your consistency in posting and reaching the end of the modules.

    ReplyDelete