Wednesday, May 19, 2010

second chat room experience- how exciting!

Last night I was participating in my second chat room ever while we talked about the second assignment.
I was so surprised when Tania commented on my blog.
Wow, I didn't think anyone was reading it except for my good friend Julie who has only just discovered it.
Tania, you have no idea what a boost to my self-esteem your comment was. I have not been sure if I have been on track or not during this subject and you provided me with the confidence I needed, so thank-you.
I spent all of Monday and Tuesday working on Part B of the assignment and thought I had finished, however after last nights chat I think I had better have another look at it.
Despite all of my complaining and crying at the computer screen I really have been enjoying this subject.

How hilarious is this?
I have been put in charge of all the school blogging, in particular the staff blog. Our IT teacher is leaving the school for the rest of the year to work as the region head of something to do with technology.
When he was first offered this role I was asked if I wanted to take over his role at the school. My response was to double over in laughter in front of the principal....then I realised she was serious!!
Who would have thought that I would have made so much progress in my technology skills to be asked this question?
Can't wait to tell Greg at my old school. He will think it is just as hilarious as I do!
Anyway after I realised she was serious I politely declined and suggested someone who knows more than I do which wouldn't be hard really.

No comments:

Post a Comment