Thursday, May 20, 2010

Part B put to bed and no library monitors.....

In the words of the newspaper newsroom I can put part B of assignment 2 to bed..........at last.
I am now working on part C of the assignment and at the moment words are coming easy, but in no particular order and I can remember things I read on the forum about the topics I am wanting to discuss but unfortunately I am having a difficult time locating them again. In my next subject I am going to keep a really good record of where and when I read things so that when I need to recall information it will be a simple exercise.
It has been great at work today as stage 3 has an excursion so I have had a bit of time on my hands so I have been working on my assignment. My program is up to date and all of my lessons have been prepared for next week so I've used my time to get this done.
A highlight of my day was that I didn't have any library monitors in the library at lunch time...It was bliss. They are such an enthusiastic bunch but are really more of a hindrance than a help most of the time, so it was a very relaxing lunch break today........Maybe we could ban library monitors, but then I guess there would be a huge outcry. Oh well something to think about anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment