Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's Mother's day

What's wrong with this picture???

It's mother's day, a day that my 3 children should be pampering and spoiling me. Instead I am sitting here trying to get my head around part B of the assignment. The problem is I just don't get it, I don't know where to start and I don't even know what questions to ask of Roy to help make it better. So as I sit here fumbling around wasting hours on Google scholar trying to find articles about teacher standards at least I can gorge myself on the beautiful Gulyian chocolates that my eldest son bought me for Mother's Day. That in itself is a miracle. On his way home from school he stopped at the shops and bought me the biggest box out of his own money and he also went to the newsagent and bought me a gorgeous card, not a $1 card from the cheap shop. For those of you that don't know my son he is incredibly tight with his money. He didn't even come to the Easter Show with us because we told him if he wanted to go on any rides or buy any show bags he would have to pay for them himself and as he doesn't part with his money as a rule he decided not to come. So it is REALLY special as a mum to get this present from him today. Actually I am still in shock.

So re capping:
Miracle 1 was my son buying me a present.
Miracle 2 will be working out how to do this dreaded assignment.

Now I have to go and endure lunch with the in-laws. Oh what fun it will be!!! The things we do for Mother's Day.

1 comment: