Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel

As I sit here trying to do my assignment...still. I am no further advanced than I was last weekend. Today however I have renewed hope. I listened to Roy's podcast yesterday and thought that I was beginning to get it, then today the wonderful Philip posted on the forum an answer to someones question about how to start.
After reading his post (and printing it) I now really think I have a handle on this whole part B section. I have all of my research printed off beside me and have eagerly started writing.
That guy should get a HD for this course because of all of the help he has been to me. I have read his blog regularly sometimes checking it several times a day to see if there has been an update and I love reading his forum entries. He just has a way of explaining things simply so that you understand the concept that bit better.
I think any parent would be banging down the principals door at the school he teaches at requesting him as a teacher for their child.
Well done Philip. If I get through this course it will be because of your generosity to share your thoughts and understandings.

No comments:

Post a Comment