Monday, May 3, 2010

Just like having babies.....

I am sitting here looking up articles about information literacy models and teaching standards.
I love spending time researching and finding that elusive article, but unfortunately that doesn't get my assignment written.
I am also busy looking at previous forum postings and other people's blogs in the hope of getting a lead on some great stuff to include.

This level of education really pushes you to the limit. I remember saying after I finished my degree over 22 years ago that I would never study again. Oh how I wish I had upheld that promise to myself because if I did I could be out enjoying myself today with a few friends who also have today off work.
Study is actually like having a baby. After the birth of your first child you say I am never going to do that again, but then over time you forget the pain and sleepless nights and have another baby....Trust me if I ever finish this course I will NEVER do any study again and I will have this blog to read to remind me of all the pain and sacrifice that I have made to get this qualification. So I won't EVER forget!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! I'm totally with you! but I had one baby and 4 separate bouts of study!

    ReplyDelete