Friday, April 8, 2011

Assignment frustration

For my project for INF506 I am doing a blog at school in the library.
The response from the students so far has been really positive.
I have placed a survey for them to complete in an effort to help improve the service we give in the library.
The library monitors are beginning to write their own posts and the other students are being very positive in their responses.
Overall it is progressing really well, in fact better that I would have expected.

Now comes the frustration part.......I have tried to put a visitor counter onto the blog, in fact I have spent the better part of an hour trying to do this. Unfortunately I have been unable to do so. I think it is because I am using blogEd and it is accessed through the portal so it won't let my counter systems access the blog.
Anyway I have now just spoken to someone on the help desk, who couldn't help me and he has now referred it to someone else.
Hopefully by the end of the holidays I will have an answer to my dilemma. But then again I am dealing with the DET so who knows???

No comments:

Post a Comment