Friday, August 21, 2009

Roy Rocks!

The other night when I was feeling really frustrated with my assignment I noticed that Roy was available on skype, so not one to miss an opportunity I called him. I think he may now be regretting my call. Whenever I asked him a question he would respond with something along the lines of "well what are you trying to achieve?" and I would respond with something along the lines of 'No clue!!". By the end of the 40minute conversation I think he may have been left scratching his head about how clueless I actually was, but he was gracious enough to encourage me and set me on my way. Now I am sitting here trying to work out just what he said from my notes...... Anyway it was great to have such easy access to my subject coordinator, if nothing else it has made me feel better.
I am also feeling fairly confident when it comes to using skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment