Sunday, August 30, 2009

No clue, No idea

Well I survived book week, we only had take away once last week which was impressive.
I was in bed by 8pm every night as I was so tired. On the up side I sold about $7000 in books at the book fair which was a great effort but also explained why I was so tired at the end of each day.
Uni work took a definite back seat during the week, but on Friday I was up early ready to complete my section of the group assignment. At the end of the day I had achieved virtually nothing. I spent the day trying to find information online, I ended up in many dead ends. By 3pm I still had not put pen to paper and the kids were walking in the door. I did however manage to post my mother's sun glasses to her, because after all they had been sitting here for 3 weeks so Friday was the day they HAD to be posted, I also bought a gift for a friends daughter who will be one at the end of next month, and 3 Fathers Day cards for the kids to give their dad next weekend, and not to mention the compulsory cup of coffee from the cafe with the long line. As you can see they were all things that just COULD NOT wait until the assignment was completed.
So here it is Sunday afternoon and I still have no clue what I am going to present to tonight's group skype call. I really am a liability to this group I think. Maybe the rest of the group will steer me in the right direction tonight. I certainly hope so.
I am really tired today, on the verge of tears because I don't feel like I am making any progress in either of my subjects, snapping at my family because for some reason everyone else needs to use the computer as well, and in desperate need of drawing up my meal plan for the month of September as August has come to an end and if I don't have my meal plan I will have no idea what meals to serve up to my family for the rest of this month.
Oh well back to the Internet to find more information for tonight's meeting.

2 comments:

  1. Big hugs from a fellow student.

    It doesn't matter if you have takeaway, things will be better once the group work part of the assignment is over and done with.

    My tip - drink more coffee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tip - use August's meal plan again :)

    I cannot imagine u snapping at your family - ever!

    ReplyDelete