Friday, September 18, 2009

My boy is 12

I can't believe it, my middle child has turned 12 today... Where have all of those years gone? I think I lived in a blur when he was little which is why they seem to have gone so fast.
Oh well he went skipping off to school happy in the knowledge that he now has a nice new ipod dock and an i tunes card to buy games for his ipod. Then tonight his special request for dinner is a visit to sizzler!!! I can't wait until my kids hate going there as much as we do.
Anyway Happy Birthday Joel.

2 comments:

  1. it cracks me up that u are still going to sizzler!!! seriously u need to take them somewhere else and broaden their horizons - however we took Darc' to Summersalt one day and he now has a deep love for FLATHEAD fillets which at $35/ kilo I cannot afford to feed him so perhaps their is alot to be said for sizzler - it keeps their tastebuds cheap!

    Any way it's all about the silly ice cream bar at the end that they love isn't it....there is no where else you can get as much soft serve as u like is there? Perhaps u could buy them 4 litres of no frills ice cream and a pkt of 100's and 1000's, some choc topping and a pkt smarties and tell them to knock their socks off (put them out on the back deck and hose them off when they are finished).

    Have a good day my friend - I hope u r getting better??!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete