Thursday, September 3, 2009

Latest meeting

We had another hilarious skype meeting last night. I think we actually managed to get a fair bit accomplished along the way as well, but who knows maybe we didn't.
Unfortunately one of our team has not been joining in with our meetings as her computer apparently has a virus. That is such bad timing for her. As if distance study isn't stressful enough she now has that to contend with.
Last night's meeting went for 1hour and 50minutes....We might even break the 2hour barrier next time. Wow what an achievement!!! Roy would be so proud.
We adjusted our outcomes and set a few different goals. Actually as I still have no clue what we are doing I was quite happy with what we already had. The other 2 members of the group were throwing around names and research results and lots of jargon that I had no clue about so I just agreed with whatever they said, because to me it all sounded great.
I am still a bit concerned that we are making it more difficult than it really is, but I guess time will tell and they are great at picking up the little details.
I feel extremely blessed to have been placed in this group as they really seem to know what they are doing as opposed to me who has no clue.
Today I am home sick as is my youngest so I think I will crawl back into bed and have a sleep, then maybe I will look at these assignments again when I am feeling more coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment