Sunday, September 13, 2009

It is finished

Well after many skype conference calls, some successful, others not so....the group assignment has come to an end.
It's a bit sad really. The other 3 group members have become part of the family, part of my daily routine.
I'm going to miss our frequent calls and all of the laughter we have shared. It will leave a bit of a hole in my life actually.
It has been a really positive experience for me, they might feel differently.
It has been great seeing all of the readings about group behaviour coming to life in our little group.
At one stage it got quite ugly, but we were able to deal with that and move on which was fabulous.
The other 3 members of my group usually do extremely well in assignments, my experience is that I am happy with a pass. A girl friend laughingly said that maybe if they keep up their record I could actually do really well for once....thanks for the vote of confidence!(Actually at least she was truthful).
Oh well on to part B now, yet another part that I have no clue about.......

No comments:

Post a Comment