Friday, September 11, 2009

Lack of focus

Well today was going to be a day of working on my assignment, but it didn't start out very well and now I am really unsettled.
It appears that a bus on its way to school has been involved in a fatal car crash.
The school involved was the school that my daughter attends. Although she was not on the bus some friends children were. As you can imagine we are all very anxious for them.
It appears that the children have been sent to many different hospitals in the Sydney area, mainly as a precaution and to treat many minor injuries.
The toll could have been so much worse and we are thanking God that the children are ok.
Anyway as a consequence it is after 12pm and I am still in my pj's having been on the phone for most of the morning.
Maybe after I have some lunch I will start on the reading that I have to do.

I also want to say that I just love my group I have been working with, we have so much fun on our skype calls and continue to laugh a lot. However, I still think that group assignments suck!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following the news today, I'm sorry to hear that it is so close to home for you.

    Hugs from me.

    ReplyDelete