Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photo and video hosting

Well I have just found a new way to waste time.
Flickr is a fabulous way for sharing photos, although I haven't loaded any onto the site yet, I am a member and I have also joined the INF506 group. Personally I prefer using photobucket to share my photos, so I think that I will continue to use this site over the flickr site.
I have also wasted an hour or so searching through youtube looking at absolutely hilarious videos that people have made. as I said yet another way to waste time.
While doing my placement at Yamba library over the Christmas break I observed a man using the computers to look up youtube to find out how to do tie dying. He had decided to tie dye t shirts for his family for Christmas. What a great use of the site. The use for it is unlimited in a school library setting.
I absolutely love your tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment