Monday, March 14, 2011

Mashups

I am still stuck on module 2 after sitting here for most of the day.
I have been reading about mashups and I have subscribed via twitter to Mashable: The social media guide blog.
I think that this is a great use of twitter. Jake, maybe I am beginning to get this whole social networking thing....

A mash up is a combination of more than one online data source to create a new digital object or service (just in case you were wondering)

Creative Commons
Reading about creative commons has made me think that there will or maybe already is a huge market for lawyers in this potentially gray area of legal disputes.

Social networking
According to my notes social networking is the extension of personal relationships and community into the online environment. I think I will need to revisit my definition that I gave at the beginning of this subject.








No comments:

Post a Comment