Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Flickr account

Well I have just joined flickr as well as requesting to join the flickr INF 206-506 group.
It was fairly simple to join as long as you agreed to all of the terms and conditions.
I'm not sure that I am really that happy with what I had to do to join.
One of the questions involved giving them permission to access a whole lot of information from my facebook status.
I'm not sure that I will actually upload photos onto flickr, although as I have just lost all of my photos from the computer it probably wouldn't be a bad idea as they would store them all for me.
Maybe after this semester of study I may feel more comfortable using this medium.

I have now joined facebook and flickr. I now need to look into joining twitter.
This is way too much technology for me, I'm at risk of social networking overload I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment