Monday, January 31, 2011

First day back at school....

Well today all of my kids have gone back to school after the Christmas holidays......yay.
I don't start back until Wednesday so I am just going to enjoy today and tomorrow before I have to get back into everything.
It is so nice being in a quiet house using the computer without any interruptions.
The exercise regime is going to start today as well....despite it being sooo hot already.

I have just been online checking out one of my subjects for this semester.
It's all about social networking and I am not really looking forward to it as this is the only social networking thing I do.
Looks like I may be using facebook after all despite all of my protesting.

Oh well off to hang out a load of washing which will probably be dry before I finish hanging it out because it is so hot.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cathy - what ended up with your position at school, do you have something? How many days?

    ReplyDelete