Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flooded in for the next 5 to 7 days

Well here I am still in Yamba.

Mark has emailed me a whole lot of stuff that I need to get started on my assignment 2 for ETL503.

I am just wrapping up my placement report to hand in so hopefully I will get that away today.
Maybe things aren't quite so bad.

Hopefully mums house won't flood....it shouldn't.

Mum had a briefing at work that informed her that Yamba will be cut off for the next 5 to 7 days so it looks like we will be having an extended holiday in Yamba.

Jetstar have been brilliant, they have let me change Marks flight without any cost...can't believe it actually. They even said that if we are flooded in beyond that time we can change it again, in fact we can change it as many times as we need to.....yay.

2 comments:

  1. Stay safe Cathy! My Dad was born in Maclean and I have relatives in the Grafton area and holidayed at Brooms Head as a child so I know the area well. Please take care and only brave the roads when it is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering if you had been caught in this. Hope your Mum's house was safe. Looking forward to a catch up...

    ReplyDelete