Monday, May 2, 2011

social networking project report finished........well sort of.

After spending 2 weeks trying to get enough words for this report I now find myself with way too many. I now have to go back through it and work out how I can say things more succinctly.

I am also going through the project report requirements to ensure that I have included absolutely everything that is required.

The next thing I have to do is learn how to do a screen shot as I need to put some parts of my school blog into the appendix and apparently that is the best way to do it.

I have also emailed my principal to ask her if I can make the blog public for the time that it takes to get marked as currently it is only open to the school. I am still waiting on a reply to that. Not sure what I will do if she says no. Maybe I should have thought more carefully about that before setting it up.

Oh well still plenty to do even though I feel like all of the hard work is done.

Better go my nurse will be here in a minute to give me my infusion. Wish there was a cure for Rheumatoid arthritis, I am getting sick of having to timetable infusions into my busy schedule.

1 comment:

  1. Screen shots aren't too hard. There should be a button somewhere on your keyboard that says "prt sc" or something similar. On my keyboard it is in blue on the "insert" button so I have to press my "fn" (written in blue) button at the same time. Just press it when you've got what you've want on the screen. It will seem as it nothing has happened, but if you open Paint or some other picture editor, go to the Edit menu and choose "Paste" your screen shot will appear!

    ReplyDelete