Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011 and assignments.

Well yet another Mother's Day sees me completing an assignment for Uni.I won't know myself next year when I don't have any assignments to complete.

It was lovely to be given breakfast in bed by my middle child this morning. My youngest made an arrangement of flowers from paper folding as well as organizing her dad to buy a huge bunch of flowers and my eldest gave me a box of chocolate ginger which is nearly all gone thanks to the assignment. My middle child also gave me a pair of new slippers. Has anyone noticed that you can only buy slippers near Mothers Day?

This years assignment was for INF506 and was a report about a social networking project that I completed.
My project was to create a blog at school that would keep students and staff informed about the happenings of the library.
As I put the finishing touches to the assignment today I am pleased to say that I have now learnt how to do screen shots thanks to my 16 year old son.

This subject has been a really steep learning curve that I haven't found easy yet I feel a huge sense of accomplishment after I reach each milestone along the way.

Anyway I have now handed in the assignment so that I don't keep tweaking it and second guessing myself. I feel proud of my efforts and despite all of the effort and tears along the way it has been worth it and hopefully the marker will think so too.
I can now move onto the next assessment task that I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment