Tuesday, December 28, 2010

After Christmas excess and placement report

Well Christmas is over for another year and I have eaten way too much yummy food.
Being in Yamba we took advantage of the beautiful fresh and very cheap seafood. Prawns were only $10 a kilo. How good was that?
Today I was supposed to have an infusion of the new drug that I am on for my rheumatoid arthritis but the nurse had not collected the drug from the chemist and when she went to pick it up this morning discovered that the chemist was shut because it is a public holiday....well duh! I thought she would have picked it up before Christmas. Oh well that's the country for you.
Because I thought I would be hooked up to the drug all morning I decided to stay home while the rest of the family went to the beach. Turned out to be good choice as even though it has stopped raining it is incredibly windy outside and not very pleasant.
I thought I would put my time to good use and get started on my placement report.
The first thing I did was listened to James' podcast about what to include. Thankfully I have managed to get most of the information that I need so I can get started on it. The only thing that is doing my head in now is having to look up all of the references that James will inevitably require in order to pass this assessment. A very interesting thing to do in the country where there is not a great internet service.

No comments:

Post a Comment