Friday, August 6, 2010

Sinking to the bottom of 505..............FAST.

After the chat room last night for ETL505 I thought that things would be clearer. Unfortunately I am not in this favorable position.
Today I have cut and pasted all of the helpful comments from last nights chat in the vague hope that it will all begin to make sense.
I have also gone through the forum and done the same thing.
After the chat last night it appears that only a handful of people really understand what is going on in this subject.
I take my hat off to John because he seems to be on the right track. Just wish I had his email to send a message to him in the hope that he might be able to shed some light on it for me.
The problem is that I don't really know what questions to ask the lecturers so that they can help, because they are really great and very quick to respond to an SOS.
Oh well I will work on it this weekend and see if it gets any better.

1 comment:

  1. I am planning to do the whole cut-and-paste thing tonight to see if I can make sense of it all. This subject sure is challenging, and I'm working hard to stay positive.

    ReplyDelete