Sunday, August 8, 2010

HELP!!!

Today I have a sick son so I am at home with him and he is asleep!!!

Unfortunately we had planned an afternoon at the footy watching the roosters play. I was quite looking forward to it as it is ages since we have done anything as a family. It was also going to provide another excuse for me to avoid my 505 assignment.
Oh well it was not to be.

Hopefully Roosters will win. If they do an AP at school has to wear a rooster jumper to the athletics carnival. If the dragons win I have to make him a mars bar slice.....I really do love being back in the state system.

I have been sitting here for most of the day reading my course notes/textbook/websites and I still have no clue what to do.
I have written 200 words out of 2000 and I think I have said everything that I know, and most of that is from the text book. Hopefully I won't get done for plagiarism.

I have also been emailing the gorgeous Fiona who has tried to help me. She says she is just as confused as I am but I think she has a better grip on it all than me. Thanks Fiona.

Oh well enough procrastinating and back to the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment