Tuesday, August 10, 2010

500 words to go!!!

I think I am actually getting this bibliographic description stuff.
I have spent the morning editing the work I did yesterday and adding more information to my assignment and now I only have 500 words left to go. I haven't added any examples to part B yet so I should use up those words quickly.
If only I could think of some examples...................hence the procrastination and writing this blog.

I cannot praise the lecturing staff at CSU highly enough. Once I got over my fear that I knew nothing I phoned Ashley my lecturer for this subject and spoke to him emphasizing that I knew nothing.
Well turns out I did know what I was talking about. Go figure.
With some well placed questions from Ashley I was able to figure out some other stuff with the assignment. He actually didn't have to tell me the answers I was able to work through the process with him guiding me.
How great is that?
Every time I have phoned or skyped any of the lecturers they have been really generous with their time and knowledge and sent me happily on my way.
Thankyou CSU. Hopefully now I will complete this assignment to the satisfaction of the markers to ensure that I pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment