Sunday, October 31, 2010

I failed Dewey!!!!

I failed Dewey....Actually I just failed the final assignment by half a mark. Only half a mark. I was sure it would be by much more than that.
Well anyway the good news is I was carrying a few extra marks in previous assignments so I can safely say that I have passed the subject....Yay!
Not with flying colours, only by about 2 or 3 marks, but who cares it is a pass and I no longer have to look at cataloging.
Besides my school pays good money to get SCIS to do our cataloging and who am I to argue with the way they catalog. It's all brilliant in my eyes.
So now tomorrow I will be starting serious work on ETL503 now that this horrible subject is behind me.

1 comment:

  1. Bugger! Oh, no, OK in the end. Totally agree! Neither of us needs to be a perfect cataloger as we pay SCIS to do it. Glad I learned about it tho' as that helps to know what is going on. All the best with the NEXT bit!Also glad I don't have to do my own...

    ReplyDelete