Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ready to start again

Well the results have been posted for the Dewey subject. 7 people have failed. I just hope that I am not one of those 7 people. Oh well I guess I will find out on Thursday.

I have decided to study over the summer break to try and catch up the subject that I dropped at the beginning of this semester, so I have just down loaded the outline etc for ETL503- Resourcing the Curriculum. Unfortunately I have an idea of how much work it is going to be. The first assignment is due 3 days before Christmas.
I think that I might just give everyone money this Christmas in an effort to save time and maximize my potential assignment working time.
My eldest will be pleased. Not sure about the other 2 though.
Oh well I might get started on 503 because I have the modules and readings printed out from before and they look the same. I have done quite a lot of the readings already so it will just be a matter of revising them I think.
Oh what fun!

2 comments: