Sunday, September 19, 2010

Module 6 is doing my head in this week!!!!

Here I am finally sitting down to work through the exercises for module 6 after much procrastination.
This morning I even cleaned the house!!! That is a bad sign when I should be doing uni work.

Well anyway, I am up to exercise 2 and I am already finding it hit or miss whether I get the answers correct. I am finding the whole webdewey thing incredibly confusing.

Maybe tomorrow I will just head to the local library and pay the cataloger HEAPS of money to do my assignment for me............now there's a thought. Unfortunately I don't think that she would be too agreeable to do it for me no matter how much I paid her. However, it's worth looking into.....

If she won't do it, then I think I will just park myself at the library and use their print copies of DDC22.
Sure will beat having to figure out web dewey and all of his mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment