Monday, September 6, 2010

I think I am getting it!!!

Today I have spent all day working on assignment 2 for ETL505 and I think I am starting to get it.
I have systematically worked through all of module 5 where there were lots of examples to work through and now I am doing the assignment questions.
I was feeling quite relieved although a bit panicked when I read the forum questions of other people in my course. The people on the forum seem to be making it more difficult than it really is I think.
According to my lecturer there are over 70 people in this subject, but only a small proportion seem to be putting questions up on the forum. The way I see it, lots of others must 'GET IT' too.
Oh well when I hand it in at the end of the week I guess we will really see if I do 'GET IT'.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    Found your blog via Fiona's. I'm doing same course. Agree with you about forums. I've been avoiding them as my feelings of panic increase after reading the posts and start feeling like a fish out of water.
    Passed Assessment 1 (23/40), feel as though I have appropriate headings for 2, though not sure about explanation and 3 is still in early stages as I've just finished my two weeks in a library.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete