Saturday, September 11, 2010

finished and submitted

Well I have finished my 2nd assignment and handed it in today.
It was about subject headings and I actually quite enjoyed doing this assignment once I got the hang of it.
I just hope that I understood and presented everything that was required because I will be really disappointed if I don't pass this one.

Tomorrow my TOM team is presenting their challenge solution at the State Final at the Uni of NSW. I hope they do well, but I know they will be up against some tough competition. They have worked really hard and have done well to get this far.
The ironic thing is, I am the compere for the day and I never ever use the microphone at school to control large groups. I went 7 years at my previous school without ever addressing the whole school on the microphone. They will all certainly get a kick out of me being pushed out of my comfort zone to do this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment