Monday, July 19, 2010

Going crazy already

This morning I looked up module 2 in ETL505 on the CSU website and discovered that it was different from the one that I had printed out and had been reading over the weekend. Oh well, I just printed out the new one and started working through that.
Now when I went back online to look up the readings that had been linked to the notes I have discovered that the original notes are back.....
What is happening at the uni???or is it me???
Oh well I am finally learning all about DEWEY...Who would have thought that it would take 12months into a library course before I would learn this stuff..
I had to watch this Youtube video introducing DEWEY so I thought that I would include the link in case anyone was inspired to watch it. WARNING: It's not terribly exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment