Sunday, March 14, 2010

Final reading of module 1....

Well I am now back from a wonderful few days at 'COLOUR'. On a bit of a high until I walked through the door of my house and realised that I still have lots of uni work to do before my assignments are due at Easter, so thought I should get straight back into it and finish off module 1.


Hay, L., Foley, C. School libraries building capacity for student learning in 21C, Scan 28(2), 17-26.

This reading was good in that it considered the vision of school libraries and the way in which TL's, resources and technology are able to come together and create engaging and meaningful learning experiences for everyone.
This article presented a comprehensive framework that could be used to assess and build a library's capacity for short term as well as long term planning, complete with many examples of what capacity building should look like in practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment